DACLabs is a
collection of customizable software tools offering effective solutions for a
number of problems relating to the data acquisition of multiple data streams.
Components of DACLabs provide the following functionality:
- Data Logging from the software sources of via data acquisition boards
- Real time data streaming of unprocessed or processed data streams into files or network ports
- Digital data processing of experimental data
- Visualization and image processing of experimental data
- 2D and 3D modeling:
- of electrical and magnetic fields
- motion of particles in electrical and magnetic fields
- thermal and mass transfer in heterogeneous systems
- chemical kinetics, thermodynamic equilibriums
If you are interested in the customization of DACLabs, development additional features defined according to your requirements or integrating DACLabs into your systems, please contact us for additional information.